The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, March 15, 2010

Closing Time

Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.
The idea of going to the club annoys me. I don't want to go to BDSM events like I used to. I think this chapter is starting to wrap up and I am scared shitless. I don't know what the world looks like outside of this...
But the idea of staying makes me feel depressed. Very depressed.
Closing time - you don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home