The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Memories

It's getting harder and harder everyday to remember the good times he and I had. Its getting easier to remember the heartache, the arguments, the abandoned feelings, and the broken promises. This is a weird phenomena for me. I usually experience quite the opposite. I remember the good times, brushing bad feelings under the rug. But this time wasn't like the others I suppose. Even though the feelings are still there I am happy to be where I am right now. It was the best choice even if it was (is) the hardest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home