The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The only constant is change...

So many changes are happening right now. I am a flitter of emotions. I am happy, scared, excited, sad....all in one. But I am ready to make changes I have been delaying for one reason or another. I knew when I started this year that THIS year would be the year when things changed...when I was going to start making some real important decisions about the life I want to lead. So far that has rang true. Some changes I was aware of and others not so much. I spend alot of time thinking to myself and hopefully soon I hope to get back to writing more. For now I am living in the moment....dreaming of what life will look like year from now.

P.S. I saw one of the most attractive red haired men I have ever seen in my life. Just gorgeous...*adds redheads to my fetish list*

1 Comments:

Blogger J. said...

PS.

I ended up dating that redhead a year later. :-)

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home