The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Concrete thoughts on abstract subjects

When I started this blog umteen years ago it was a chore, but somehow over the years has turned in to something I am happy I decided to keep. I made a mistake over 2 years ago by letting a former dominant read it, which in turn has caused me to censor what I say. I feel a need lately to have a safe place to really express myself and after many failed attempts in other venues, I find myself back here.

It's November and I couldn't be happier to see this clusterfuck of a year wrap up. I feel ready to start over in a way I don't think I ever have in past years. I feel stuck in a rut. I feel like I am in the world alone and I feel so utterly unhappy that I fear I may truly be diagnosed with depression. I feel like I fighting my unhappy feelings by forcing giggles and smiles but I am starting to see that many people are seeing through the facade. But then again, I don't think I care as much lately about hiding it either. I want to express my unhappiness to my local friends and they all seem to give me the "ohh just cheer up" or "you should be better". But what if I am not? Then what? I do miss my friends from NC. They seem to be able to relate and understand better. I miss home. I miss it so much in fact I am willing to move back as soon as I find a job that pays comparably. I feel like coming to CA was a mistake. Well some days I don't. Sometimes I feel like God sent me here for a reason and I keep waiting for the sign but I don't see it. I don't understand why I am here. When I broke up with O , I still had Sunshine and now that she has moved back in with them I feel more lonely than ever before. Its a deafening feeling. I want to tell people about my feeling but the truth is I don't think anyone cares. I am tired of being told what I should and should not feel. I feel bitter about O ignoring me. I have no idea why and he won't tell me. I feel like maybe I should attempt to not be a submissive but its hard to turn off. I feel like maybe I should seek counseling but I am afraid of meeting a therapist who will tell me that my desire for BDSM is some fucked up childhood thing. I want to go away for a while. I wonder if next year will be better. I feel like it couldn't be worst but I don't want to put it out in the world. I have gained almost 30 lbs this year. My knees are in pain almost constantly. My job is stressful. My God its moments like this when i wonder why I haven't ended this already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home