The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sometimes...

...people are beneath you. Sometimes they just are not of the same caliber as you. And they have no desire to be any more than what they are. It's not worth it to spend time on them because eventually you will grow tired, bitter and irritated. Sometimes you have to find an internal peace and know that in some aspects of life, you are just a better person.

Yeah I said it.

Not like you haven't thought it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home