The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Calm Soul

So I had the "pleasure" of flying across country yesterday to get stuck in an airport waiting 3 hours for a flight that was moved, cancelled and reinstated more times than I can count. I was at the airport so late that all the eating places closed and my stomach was aching from hunger. The remarkable part about all of this was the fact that other than a few uttered curse words I kept my cool. I ran from terminal to terminal with minimal pain or heavy breathing and didn't yell at anyone. Years ago this would have been a completely different story. Heck a year ago even. But I am so proud of myself for being so calm. It just makes me feel so unbelievably happy because now I am starting to see the changes and it only makes me want to strive for more. J is a very happy girl today.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home