The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 02, 2010

Til Death Do Us Part

Why is that when someone dies people often say "I wish I got the chance to tell him/her how I felt.." or "I never got the chance to say I love you"? Why do these statements keep coming up. Why haven't we learned to say what we feel, when we feel it? What are we afraid of? Part of me believes the dead can hear us. Hear the things we never got the chance to say to them. But I often wonder if they hear the other stuff...the things they were never suppose to hear. The deep, dark, ugly thoughts. It's been a curious thought as of late. I don't have an answer to that one.

I sent letters to everyone I wanted to tell how I feel. Some of the ones I was most looking forward to responses from I did not get but I feel at peace knowing that when the hour comes that death parts one of us from this life that I will never utter the words "I never got the chance" and will instead think "They never took the time to listen...but they hear them now: good, bad and ugly". I think that makes me square with myself and with my God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home