The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Quitter

I guess you could say I have alot on my mind lately. LOL

So the last few days I have been doing alot of research on weight loss surgeries. I think I have finally made up my mind to go ahead and do it. I do have this feeling in the back of my head that I am being a quitter. That maybe one more go at Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig will help. But I am getting to a point where I am tired of the short breath and achy knee and hurt feelings when I look at clothes. I don't feel attractive lately and its a very new and very raw feeling for me. I don't like it at all. I have to admit the commercials are getting to me. I want to drop half my body weight in a matter of months. I want all the great things that will come my way. I don't know if this will fix it but I have enough information and insurance to give it go.

I'd write more but I am mentally and physically exhausted and I have to get up in the morning early. I'll add to this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home