The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Did She?

I sometimes wonder what was going through her mind when she realized he didn't love her either.
I wonder if she cried or if she got angry.
I wonder if she screamed or remained silent.
I wonder if she plead with God or attempted to make a deal with the devil.
I wonder if she accepted it or if she is still in denial.
I wonder if she is still trying or if she has given up.
I wonder if she is a better person than I am for staying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home