The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 30, 2010

Searching...

The last few weeks has me searching for something. I am not sure what it is but I have that "I'll know it when I see it feeling". I have spent the last year in a hole, shell of myself feeling sorry for myself. But lately I feel so amazingly happy with myself and the path I am on. I feel like finally the world is opening up to me as I have always wanted it to. I need to resteer this blog back to its original purpose.

I swam for the first time this past weekend. Really swam. Into the 9 feet part of the pool with no worry and no fear. I was a swimmer! The lack of fear amazed me. It made me feel strong. I feel so strong and amazing lately. I guess because I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home