The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, May 07, 2007

Steal my sunshine

Today with crushing defeat, my feelings of elated joy came to an end.

Lately I have been estatic with emotions over my new willingness and openness to embrace all the things that this lifestyle could possibly offer me. I have enjoyed several long conversations with A. about the ability to truly trust someone in this lifestyle and how it is possible to have someone who has the same goals I do. I even made a list of things I wish to have in a potential Dominant. I will have to add it later. I had a chat with Shelton the other day and while he is quite a nice and sweet man, he is not my type. He has been trying repeatedly for me to change my mind but I am tired of entering relationships with men because I think they are "nice". So I tried my best to be kind in my let down but he wouldn't take no for an answer. I showed him my list and he critcized it. Now he is making random posts which have nothing to do with nothing but I know they are nothing more than simple cries for attention. I feel like yanking my hair out of my head. Then in corner number 2 I have a sub male who has some fetish-like desire to serve a Black Domme. I have told him repeatedly I am a submissive and he continues on as if he has not heard me. He insists on calling me Ma'am. I have since given up on that. Again, trying my best to hold my composure.

But today, I decided to try a friendly conversation with Eric. To ask for his advice on a situation. Not that i really needed it but thought it would open a window. However, all I got was slapped with an insult. I asked him to keep our coversation private and his reply to me was that he didn't tell secrets, for example not like when I told Steven and broke him and hell i don't remember her name up. Great. Its like he can't let it go. No matter how much I apologize, he will never let it go. I don't bring up his faults, the things he did to me, but I continuously get insulted. I asked him politely to not bring it up and left. I can't deal with this anymore. I cannot deal with this complete and utter pointless bullshit that I am being pulled through. A smart woman would have given up by now.

I am starting to think a smart woman is emerging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home