The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Another day in paradise

Days seem to pass so quickly lately.

I can't believe I am in the brink of nearly a whole month since I wrote last. I have made several attempts to sit down and write something but most nights I find myself popping online for a couple minutes to check email and then heading to bed. My online friends are starting to wonder if I have fallen off the planet. I am starting to wonder the same myself. I find my days filled with mindless hours and work and even more mindless hours in class. I am bored with my line up of classes this semester. Its rather disheartening. However, I did receive the best compliment from one of my professors last night who praised my writing skills, even when I know what I turned in was a step above dogshit. I really adore her and her support of me. I am glad that I got the opportunity to get hooked up with her. Work is still a mess. In fact I am currently searching for a new job. So if anyone knows of one, hit me up. Sadly its not the job thats killing me, its the primadonna bitches I work with. Somewhere, someone lied to these girls and told them they were cute. Its really a sad situation when I sit back and realize what the future holds for them. But then again, its not my job to save them. One less stress for me to deal with. I need a job where I don't have to deal with varying levels of estrogen all day and akward work hours that do little for my wallet. Hell, just last night a man I don't even know passed me in the hallway at school and say "Man you look tired". How sick is that? I need to make some serious changes soon. This combination of work and school is toxic.
So in my last post I talked about D missing our weekend. And I was upset for quite a while afterwards. Well I gave his job a call and he answered! (Deja vu isn't it?) He said his phone was messed up and his internet was down and he had no way of contacting me. I wasn't too willing to accept that but I do understand how a situation like that could happen. Well after a couple weeks of minimal communication I expressed to him that I wanted out. I was fully expecting him to take the out but he did quite the opposite and asked for me to be patient with him. And so I said ok. Its too early to tell if its getting better or not but we are supposed to be meeting this weekend again. I am nervous to say the least. I peeked at his myspace page and noticed he put up on his relationship status that he had met someone "VERY special". Sadly, I am not sure if he is talking about me or not. Its almost silly the situation I have put myself in. I have 2 men who leave me daily text messages and one who asked me last week why I didnt spend as much time with him anymore. Whats wrong with me? Am I being stupid or not? I want this to work. But I can't say that I am really that interested in trying as much anymore. This isn't really how I viewed a true M/s relationship. So I will wait patiently and see what the weekend holds for me.
In a light of good news, I did have the chance to speak with another black sub about this lifestyle and how I felt insecure about things at times. It was so nice to speak to someone who had so much in common and not feel like I was going to be scrutinized about it. I am looking forward to speaking to her again sometime in the future. Time passed so quickly when we were talking. I miss that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home