The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

To a Happy New Year!

I missed the count down this year.

I turned and looked at the clock and saw it was 12:21am and then looked him and laughed saying "We missed the countdown." I didn't mind though. I don't think he did either.

I went out of town this weekend and my God did I need it. I left work on friday angry and irritated with my co-workers. Most of them are younger than me and don't have the same work ethics I do, so when it comes to trying to get tasks accomplished we often butt heads. The more I think about it, the more I am ready to quit and find a new job. I don't need the added stress. So saturday, I went to the spa and enjoyed a manicure, pedicure and massage. I am going to have to invest in more spa time in the future. I had this wonderful blueberry and lemon tea and just left the place feeling beautiful. The next day, New Year's Eve, I got up to a rainy and dreary day but I left the room anyway while my best friend was in her's sleeping. D came to see me that night. I went out to dinner with April and then back to a friends house before I returned to the hotel. When I got back to my room D has laid rope and cuffs and collars all out of on the bed. All I could remember is just standing there and staring, feeling the apples of my cheeks starting to burn. He looked over at me and kinda smirked, telling me to have a seat. We drank 2 bottle of smirenoff and half a bottle of champagne. I was in a wonderful mood to say the least. D slept in most of teh day on Monday. I got up and went and got us breakfast. Around 5 I was starting to get irritated with him. I couldn't understand how he could just stay in bed all day. I would get up and move around, cleaning up the room, ironing clothes, making calls just to ward off my own boredom. I started to feel like he was bored with me and thus didn't want to do anything else with me. I gave him a little attitude before he left but when he hugged me goodbye I didn't want for him to go. I want to apologize to him for my attitude but unfortunately I haven't talked to him all day. I am praying its not too late to do so. I feel stronger for him now after this weekend than I did before. I suppose I walked into this looking for a weekend of fun and left with the desire to learn him and serve him. I am trying to remain impartial, at least until I know his feelings. I'll be damned if I have another Eric episode. I haven't heard from Alfred in over a month. I see he has gotten my messages but hasn't bothered to return them. The man is truly fucked. It will be interesting to see him again. I know I will. So tonight I going to curl in bed with my thoughts of the weekend and hope to speak to him tomorrow and moreover put my feelings the table. At least one more time.

Maybe its true what they say about the first person you kiss after midnight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home