The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 17, 2006

"I am looking forward to using you"

Those words made my body quiver as I rolled around in the bed this morning, listening to his voice on the other end of the phone.

So how did I get here? LOL Well it started about two days ago when for the upteenth time I had called D and got no answer. So, being the the bored mood I am at times I gave Eric a call and chatted with him for a while until I saw that D was beeping in on the other line. How wonderful is call waiting? I quickly rushed Eric off the phone and answered his call. I hate to admit it and I probably never will to him but his voice...ohh it does something to me! I am such a slut for a man with a sexy voice. He could be ugly physically or hell even spiritually but if he has a sexy voice I will be attracted to him in someway. But in any case we talked for a good long while. He asked for me to describe a fantasy that I wouldnt tell anyone else. Something that was deep and dark and so I did. I won't tell it here of course. After I finished I heard him say in a husky voice "That's beautiful Jessica". It really made me blush. I was surprised the next morning to get a text message from him, followed by a few more during the course of the day. It is funny to go from no contact to damn near hourly. I invited him to go with my on my trip for New Years which so far, he has agreed to. I don't believe it will go through but for now, the thought of what could be is absolutely exciting. It's easy to fall in too deep, too quickly with a man like him. The one you fantasize about night after night. But I am also a realist. (As if you all didn't know that..LOL) And I realize that I have to see the situation for what it is, as it is. I look at myself in the mirror and I don't see anything that compares to the leggy and attractive date he had at the party. However, I realize the extent and depth of my submissiveness captures the attention of many men. But in any case I want him. I want to serve him. Even if for just one night. I have so much more to this story but for the first time, in a long time I feel like holding back and holding my breath. For a little while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home