The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, November 20, 2006

Hell Week

Sororites and frats don't know shit about hell week.

Try working 40 hours at a retail job, going to class full time with an exam on tuesday night, working in volunteer and gym hours and not to meantion time to cook and clean for Thanksgiving. Ohh and schedule a hair appointment because my weave got matted up. (PS. Don't buy Beverly Johnson hair extensions. Not because they aren't good quality, because they are, but because you can't contact the company with complaints) So now I am sitting here wondering when I can do laundry and homework. I have class tonight too. And the worst part about all of this is that the only thing that is on my mind is being teased, tormented, and used.

As if I have time to let my mind wander on issues like that.

As if I could stop it...

I am so hopeless at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home