The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Paying the Cost to be the Boss

WHEW!

What a week last week was and this week proves to be more of the same. So I start my first full week in my new position at work and I am exhausted. I have gone from working 18-24 hours to working 39 hours (just shy of OT, damn!). That can really put the body though some shock. I am tired but I am happy to be tired. It keeps me moving and more importantly, I have some beautiful checks coming my way. I have been looking at some cars. I can't even begin to explain how happy I am to know that soon I will purchase my first car, on my own. How many people can say that?! Oh and a new Coach bag. I am hopelessly addicted.

Last week was a whirlwind, physically and emotionally. I decided one night to give Aaron a call and see if he would actually answer. I decided this time to block my phone number and lo and behold, he answers. However after a couple awkward hellos he hung up the phone on me. I called back twice and got no answer, of course. I cried so hard that night but much to my own surprise, the next day I felt nothing. I deleted his phone number from my phone and went to work. I have thought a couple times of writing him a letter and about torching his car. Of course I haven't done either...yet. It makes me sad to know that a man would give up a friend for a woman. I wish I could get some dick like that. The kind that makes you end friendships. LOL I am joking, seriously. I would never give up my friends, especially not for a man. Then earlier in the week I told Alfred I would agree to train with him and I haven't heard from him in a week. Am I surprised? Hell no. I don't think anything surprises me anymore. It just sucks that I have this uncanny knack for meeting every loser there is. Actually I take that back because knowing my luck, someone even worst will approach me tomorrow. I have been talking to Michael again but I doubt that it's going anywhere beyond friendship. I am so lonely lately. It feels like I had everything and lost it in an instant. Did I miss something? *sighs*

I wish school would hurry up and start so I can be even more busy. Busy busy busy! Keeps my mind occupied. I am also excited to have access to a gym again. All I want to do lately is just walk a treadmill or kick a punching bag. I am going to buy myself an MP3 player to motivate my exercize habit. Music really gets me in mood. I heard "More Human than Human" by White Zombie last night at a bar (where I was forced to drink 2 shots of SoCo and lime..lol) and thought to myself..wow what a great song to do the steps to. Yeah...random I know. Oh by the way the bar was reeeeally nice! I plan on going back, especially when college is back in session. :)

Orrite, bed time. Gotta work tomorrow..again... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home