The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Angels and Demons

Religion has never been something that I have been very comfortable with. I have only been to church about twice in the past 6 years, and those occasions were only at the urging of friends. I don't like churches in general. I find them to be the best money making scheme out there. Especially the mega-churches that are popping up all over the south. However, despite all of this I have a very strong belief in God. I believe he is everywhere. I believe that he speaks to me in his own way. Sometimes random thoughts will pop into my head and I know it's him giving me a clue. I don't pray like I should but I talk to God almost daily, in my own way.

So with all the stress that's been occurring, it seems only fitting that these would be the times that I would anticipate hearing from him. I think part of the problem I had last week was that I was focused on being angry, disappointed and hurt that I didn't take the time to just sit back and listen. So I have started to wait and listen. Lately I have been chatting back and forth with a man I met named Alfred. He is an older man but remarkably, unlike other older men in the lifestyle that I have chatted with, we have much in common. He is a bit like a hard-shelled nut though. I can't seem to crack him or get much information. I guess that only increases my interest in getting to know him. I am still a bit leery of wanting to serve him or any man for that fact right now, but I am deeply interested in spending time conversing with him. So yesterday I sent him a message apologizing for my behavior. Last week I chatted his ear off about Eric and how hurt I was and it dawned on me yesterday that I hadn't really been very considerate of him. I was wholly focused on my pain and the need to lean on someone to feel better. After that I got to thinking, how is it that when things seem to spiral out of control that there always seems to be at least one listening ear and helping hand around? I can only assume it's God putting someone in my life to help me keep going. Angels come in different forms. I really thank God for Alfred and my friends. I surely hope that one day they come to know that.

I have started cleaning out my room this week. The junk has got me going insane. Not to mention I saw a bug the other day, which probably came in through the open window, but I don't want to see anymore anytime soon. I took a box of beauty supplies to work and the girls had a ball with it. I think that just encouraged me to find more stuff to toss out and take to work. I was talking with April and she said that your room represent your life. Right now my life and my room look like hell. And personally, I am tired of both. So I do a bit a day, tossing and organizing. I think my biggest issue is the mounds of paper I have stashed everywhere. I have these great organizers that should help cut down some of that paper mess. I want to be organized in time for school to start. I really want to knock this program out by December 2007 and I think in order to do that, organization is going to be critical. Also while on the phone today with my cellphone carrier I learned that my brother has run up a $600 phone bill. I am turning his phone off in the morning. I can't help people anymore. The more I try to help, the bigger the kick in the ass is for me. I want to clean up my credit so that when I finish my grad program I can move and find a nice apartment. I want the kind of lifestyle that should be enjoyed by a single woman with a master's degree. April also gave me a bit of advice, though while she meant it in a joking way, really hit home with me. In the movie "Two Can Play That Game", Vivica Fox has a line that goes, "Occupy your damn time. Then when everything is done and finished, then you can have a breakdown". So I cannot have a breakdown until everything is finished. Until my house is clean, literally and figuratively. I am hoping by then, I won't need to. See? Angel's everywhere.

I am feeling better today. I am feeling more like myself. I glanced Eric's facebook and got that feeling again. Something in my mind keeps telling me he is sleeping or at least making plans to sleep with another woman. I don't have that overwhelming sense of sadness that buried my last week. Rather today, I feel irritated and annoyed. I want to call him up and say "Grab your balls and be a man and have the guts to say to me 'Jessica, I don't want you anymore'". I don't think he can do it. I don't think I will even bother to try. But what I will do is not let this once instance throw me off course. Anyone who knows me, knows I love this lifestyle. It's something that even though I denied at first, I have always known was a part of me. I don't play submissive. I AM submissive. Actually what would make me the happiest girl on earth right now is if I could just lay my head in a man's lap and have him pet my head. Maybe one day soon. I am striving to attend a BDSM function in July. I didn't want to go for fear of seeing him but like I said, I am pretty much annoyed at this point and I get the feeling he would rather not see me more than I would him. In fact, I would even bet on those odds.

Well I am going to get some more sleep (which works wonders for a depressed mood) and get up and do some more cleaning. Hopefully, God will have something else to tell me tomorrow. Better yet, I am sure he does and I look forward to listening. Finally, really truly listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home