The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Death of a Dominant

So my dear ex (more like ex to the tenth power) has announced that he is getting married next year to a vanilla woman. And while I am so completely happy for him I feel my heart sinking as I see first hand the verbal warnings that have been handed to me over the years. I have been chatting his ear off for hours about the things I saw this weekend and listening to his desires to be the domiant man I once knew him as. The man who would have me kneel and wait for him to come back, the one who enjoyed choking me and pulling my hair. I always knew he would make a wonderful dominant one day. Gawd I hate being wrong.

So now he is telling me of his desire to have one last go at it before he commits to this woman who I know he loves so dearly. I am struggling to keep from asking him to take me one time before he gets married. I have morals of course. I also have desires. Evil wicked desires. He still reminds me of the nights I would cum so hard that I would soak his sheets. Some men should be so lucky.

It kills me to know that a year from now he will be settled in his house with his 2.5 kids, dog and picket fence. A man settling into a vanilla life with a vanilla wife. The thought is scarier than a horror movie. We started in this life together I just hate to see his part in this story end like this.

I have morals.

Right?

To be continued...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope she can 'turn the corner' with him because i don't really see people just leaving this lifstyle so completely. After the newness wears off and the 7 year itch happens . . . what then?

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home