The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, February 05, 2007

25 Years

So here I am. I am 25 years old. A quarter of a century. I really thought I would be doing more with my life at this point. Bleh.

My birthday was friday and it was rather nice. I had lunch with April and she bought me this beautiful red corset that I am really excited about wearing to the next party. I had dessert with S. and stayed the night at his place. We didn't have sex which was probably the highlight of my evening. It was nice to curl up against a man without him wanting more. I still haven't heard from my "owner". I did get a text message on my birthday from him only after I had sent one telling him that it was my birthday. He hasn't called me. I don't think he will. He said in the message that he was sick with the flu. For some reason, I am just not buying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home