The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 15, 2007

Owned

Yes that is right. I am now owned. It's a bit strange feeling and almost surreal to say that to even my own self. To say, Jessica you belong to him now. But that is the reality. I am now D's submissive. Last night I sat in a parking lot as I let out my feelings about the fear of being abandoned and unappreciated and he listened, quietly and didn't interrupt me. Even said he understood my fear of entering into such a relationship. The past couple weeks have been a bit shakey for me but I think after last night and really letting him know how I feel about being owned, he realized just how deep and serious my commitment is. I am looking forward to the future, our future. My future at his feet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home