The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, February 26, 2007

A text message

Today was monday.

Which wasn't all the bad. I went to work, at both jobs. I decided I am quitting one of them by the end of March. Its about time for a change. I also decided to call D at his job. Both times he was either busy or not there so I left a message for him to call me back. I never got a call back. I got a text message that read:

"Jessica. I'm not avoiding you...I'm dealing with some very serious drama in my [life] right now. Sorry about Saturday. I'll [call] when I get a moment. I'm talking to cops."

WTF ever. I'd love to believe him. But I don't. It sounds like a bad lie to me. I think I need to talk to God more often and clarify what I am looking for exactly. Say something like, "please God, I need a man who doesn't lie, or at least tells believeable ones". He'd laugh. Or She. Whatever.

He could have called and delievered the same message. He could have called me from work. Hell he could have called me on Saturday. So why the text message on monday AFTER I have called your job twice? Because he didn't want me to call back. Yeah I know that game. Asshole.

I didn't reply to it. I didn't even know what to say. However "fuck you very much" sure does come to mind.

So I am thinking of heading to the NC Leather Contest next month. Anyone else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home