The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

So I was right.

He was a no show.

It's an absolutely depressing feeling. Almost the kind that makes you crumble and find the darkest corner on earth and curl up in it and hide. It's a sickening feeling. It's how I feel now.

I headed out of town for my monthly trip to the presentation and play party with the group I visit without hearing from D in 2 days. I had pretty much given up hope by then until I recieved a text message from him saying that he had to work but would be leaving after work to come and see me. Hope was restored for a while. The presentation was nice and the crowd at both that and the party was rather small. I kept checking my phone for a call from him but got nothing. I called several times and only got his voicemail. I did have one very nice Dom approach me to play but sadly my mind was elsewhere. Before leaving the party I asked Eric to come by my hotel room and spank me before bed to which he agreed. I got back to my room and after 2 hours of waiting for him I got in bed. He did eventually come but all we did was talk and I put lotion on him. I started crying and his reply to me was to just let it go. Its very hard to just say sure, I will just let it go. What sub would? But I figured he was trying his best and left it alone. Around about 4:30 am he asked if I could wake up at 9:30 to which I asked him if he was asking to spend the night. Again he asked him question and then I asked mine. Eventually I was too tired to continue and said yes. He mentioned to me about masterbating to release my tension and I immediately frowned up. But after laying in the dark realizing that I couldn't sleep I decided to try it and naturally he watched. I asked him to finger me and he didn't. He spanked my pussy a few times. It helped me to settle to sleep but I did really release like I wanted to. I got him up the next morning and he left. I layed in bed most of the morning until I talked to S. and he came over and played with me for a bit before check out. He is such a doll. Sometimes I hate that I am not more attracted to him. I wish he were more agressive, more abrasive in nature. In any case I went to the mall and walked around and came back home. I called D several times today with no response. I will give his job a ring tomorrow. Later in the evening I got a call from Eric and he made the request of me to write a letter in which I thanked him for not trying anything sexual last night and to thank him for helping me find a new Dom. The second part was to list my best qualities and what I was lookign for. I was absolutely appalled!! I had asked him to help me find a new Dom but to be required to thank him for something he should have done on his own seemed silly and contrived. Honestly I think he did it to cover his ass with his sub. I won't be a party in that game. Its there relationship, not mine. I even asked him if him staying over would bother her. He never really answered my question. As soon as I finish this I will write him a letter but not the one he had in mind. Not an angry letter, just one that explains my feelings in all of this. Or maybe I won't. Who knows. I am tired. Not a good way to start my week at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home