The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

30 Days

Today I asked "Daddy" for 30 more days to contemplate my mentoring contract more. To make sure that it was truly what I wished. After an evening of a frustrating yahoo messenger he told me he didn't have 30 days to give me. He said that he would not mentor me. I cried and asked him to change his mind. I started to feel like I had failed. I asked him questions and he avoided them. He said we were still friends. He said I am not ready. I know better. Events from the past weekend made him jealous. (I'll add that post later this week) He broke it off over the internet. He wouldn't even answer his phone. That was the dead ringer for me. I feel like I should be sad. I feel like I should be distraught. I feel like I should try harder to regain his favor. Truth is, I've known for a while it would never work.

I just finished dancing to Youtube videos.

I'm free. And I am overjoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home