The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Express Yourself

And wow speaking of journeys! I was browsing videos and came across Express Yourself by Madonna. (I am such a crazy outrageous fan of Madonna. Old Madonna, not this new stuff) I remember watching this video and being absolutely mesmerized by it. There is a part in the video where she is chained to a bed and another part where she is crawling toward a bowl of milk. I actually practiced the crawling part in my room. Wow if I only I knew back then... I had totally forgotten about that until I saw the video again. I think I just found my actual first introduction into the lifestyle. I am ecstatic!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home