The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Scrapes

"Those scrapes will heal quicker if you use some neosporin", said my best friend as she looked at the scratches on my skin where over the course of the weekend, G. had dragged one of his many knives over my body. I smiled and nodded to her and thanked her for her advice as she winced, probably wondering just how crazy her best friend was. Everyday I run my fingers over my healing scratches. I decided against the neosporin. I like them there. They help keep the memory alive and vivid. I want more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home