The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Just Great.

So today I had the lovely pleasure of picking up my financial aid check. I was so exciting about my meeting tomorrow and the arrival of C. and G. that I hurried to Torrid to pick out a school girl skirt and stockings. I got this cute white blouse and a pair of mary jane's from Target.

I came home and washed my hair and started packing my bag. At about 2:15 am I get a message from C. that they can't make it. Needless to say, I am pissed. I cancelled my previous date with said Dom from "Death of a Dominant" so that I could be in full form for these 2. Now he is working tomorrow night. I am so pissed I could spit fire. I am in a mood and I seriously hate when I get in moods like this because I start doing stupid things to get out of it. Its times like this when I start wanting a relationship and foolishly find one.

Damn Damn Damn!

Now I am not even sure if I want to go anymore. I am afraid it would only make my mood worst. I guess sometimes in times like these the best thing to do is just read and do homework and let it pass.

So much for my ride on cloud nine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home