The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, July 13, 2007

Exhaustion

So the unthinkable happened.

I lost everything on my hard drive. All my music, all my files, everything is now gone. I am starting all over. I am deeply upset about it but not as much as I feel I should be. I guess something inside of me figured getting upset would do nothing really. So I have just spent a few hours adding things back on here. I hate that I lose my book marks. That really sucks.

I have been obsessively calling and writing A. and his girl T. for the past couple of days with no response. I don't think I will try anymore. I am pondering going by the house but not sure about that. I hate being punished for something I don't even know if I did. I wonder if someone said I said something about him. Though I am having a hard time trying to think of what I could have said about him that I didn't say to him. I did speak to a couple people about the situation and one of them was my best friend. The other person has sworn that it was a conversation held in private between the 2 of us. So who knows. It bothers me though. The worst punishment is being ignored. It just conjures up previous thoughts of D and Aaron. I am starting to wonder if I am a bad person, if maybe thats why all these bad things occur to me. Who knows....

All I know is that right now I am exhausted and in desperate need for some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home