The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Full Weekend

Sometimes you have a weekend where on sunday night you find yourself going "wow, I did all of that in 2 days?"

Saturday morning started like every other saturday this summer. I went to class and got out earlier than usual. I was on my way to the store when I gave A. yet another call with no answer. In a split second thought, I found myself on the highway making the hour long drive to his house. I made it there in record time and pulled up in front of his place, nervous that his car was there. I guess part of me thought I would just leave a note but I approached the door anyway. I knocked on the door and heard some rustling inside but the door didn't open. I knocked again and T. slipped out of the door, closing it behind her. I looked at her strangely and asked if they were mad at me and she said no and that they had just been off on their own worlds. I accompanied her to the grocery store and when we got back to their place she informed me that she couldn't let me in the house without expressed permission. I took that opportunity to excuse myself and get back home. I never saw A. It was an odd situation and I was quite ready to get home. I am ok now that I know they are not upset with me. I must admit, I had feared someone had come across this blog and talked to him. But then again, its my blog.

When I got home my momma's surprise birthday was just starting. It was really nice. I enjoyed the company. Sometimes I wonder how different things will be when I finish school and move away. I will miss events like this. Most of the people in my family are older so I want to spend as much time with them as I can. As the party settled down I headed to the store that I had started to go to originally and received a call from a Domme friend of mine. She was inviting me to a party that was only a matter of minutes from my house. I got home and changed my shirt and headed out the gathering. It was at a beautiful home. A very beautiful home. The gathering was for female Domme's and submissives. There were mostly male subs, one other female sub besides myself. They did an auction to see which Domme got which sub to play with for the night. I spent the night assisting where I could and watching. As I was watching a woman trample a man, she extended her hand and told me to get on top of him. My face must have been in a panic because she said for me to "breathe" in that same manner that G. does when I tense up during a flogging. It was an interesting experience. I asked the man a couple times if he was ok and he was in his own space. Oh allow me to interject something here, people really need to get off that whole thing about white men and small penises. I was amazed. Simply amazed. Ok back the story... It felt like I was walking around on a water bed. I am no small girl so I was freaking out that I might crush him. I guess I should have more faith when someone says its ok. I had a great time. They were an absolutely great group and very welcoming. I look forward to going again.

Today was a bit lazy. I did some store errands. I didn't get as much homework done as I would have liked to. I need to work on my time management skills. I was considering picking up more hours at my second job but I think once school is over, I will spend my time cleaning up my room and cleaning out old clothes and things. I feel the need to have a new start for the up coming school year. Black Beat is only a month away. I need to start getting myself together for that too. Gonna try to get in bed a little early tonight. Well before 1 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home