The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Patience

So after a bunch of back and forth discussion with myself I decided to get up and head to my meeting.

I stopped by the mall and did some small shopping and then headed to the meeting. I got there on time which was different as I usually try to get there early and get my hotel room and take a short nap. I was still debating on staying over night or not. The presentation was rather dry. I found myself sending text messages to keep awake. I convinced a friend of mine to stay for the party. She agreed so I decided to go ahead and check into the hotel. It was actually a good thing because my reservation was never recorded and I ended up sleeping in the room that would have been C and G's.

My friend and I went to dinner and during the conversation I was a bit taken back to hear from her that she too had O's phone number. Immediately I started to wonder if his invitation was genuine. My feelings were kinda hurt and I sent a text to my friend who sent a reassuring message to me that from what she saw, he was very much interested.

That night we went to the party and I dressed up like a school girl to go with the Back to School theme. I have to admit that the place was decorated very well. They really put some work into it. However, after last weekend my eyes were opened in a new way. With the exception of myself, my friend and my ex there were no other black people present. I immediately felt singled out. And add to that most were older and not anyone I was interested in playing with. I did a little bit of caning with my ex but he was more interested in my friend. She pulled me aside and asked if I wanted to go with her to swinger club. I quickly agreed and we headed out. Now this was my first time at this club and it was quite nice really. I got approached by a man who asked if he could lick my pussy. I smiled and shrugged and said sure. He actually was pretty good. I really wasn't interested in having sex with some random guy, no matter how many condoms he had on. But watching was another story. I had a great time just sitting around and watching other people. I'd love to bring my friend there one day. He would love it. I was tired so I left early. But I really had a good time. I danced with a drunk topless housewife. Ha! Now I can check that off my of things to do in my life.

I went to the mall again today and much to my surprise I got a call from O and his girl. I was really excited to hear from them and the call really removed my doubt. He asked if I was still coming to meet them and I asked if he was serious and he said yes. So hopefully the dates I emailed to them will work. I would love to make the trip.

On my way home I stopped by A's house since he didn't come to the meeting. His car was out in front but he didn't answer the door or my calls. I left a sticky note on his patio that said "It would be nice if you could let people know you are ok". I know he was there. Its times like this when I tell God "thank you" for the small blessings. Could you imagine where I would be if I had signed that contract?

So I think I learned a lesson this weekend. My lesson is that I need more patience. I need to have more faith in time. I got a really irritating letter from financial aid today so instead of storming in the office I have decided to let my professor handle it. I need to practice more self control and patience and trust in those who have more power than I do. Who wants a counselor who flies off the handle? Yeah, I thought so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home