The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Life as usual

Lately there hasn't really been much to report. Life goes on as usual. Classes are still boring and work is pretty steady. I am snatching up my ex and taking him out of town for the weekend. It's a two-fold kinda trip. One, he has been very stressed lately with working to pay his mortgage and I think the trip would actually do him some good. Secondly, I enjoy the feeling of giving and being of service to someone. I am taking him to the swinger club I went to a couple weekends ago. I am more than sure he will have a good time. Personally, I am just looking forward to the sleep. How sad is that? LOL So last week I decided to make a list of things to do and it has worked out wonderfully well. I have paid up my bills and gotten things that I have been putting off. My next item of business is to open a new savings account. I have no idea what I am saving for but knowing my life, it will be revealed to me in time. I am bidding on this absolutely gorgeous black leather corset online. One day when I was talking to O on the phone, he said that it was a waste of money to get a corset that wasn't steel boned so I took his words to heart and found a great seller who has been nothing shy of wonderful in helping to suggest a size for me and answer my million and one annoying questions. I can't wait to get it and try it out. I want to wear it for my trip when I go and visit O and his girl next month. I spoke to a Domme friend of mine earlier this weekend and she was insistent that I talk to others who lived near O about the trip. I am a very guarded person when it comes to my privacy. Its not that I don't understand her concern but I have been doing this for years and my system has not failed me yet. I just find it hard to believe that I can trust people I don't know at all to save me from trouble from people a know a little bit. Seems kinda backwards huh? But I know she has nothing but the best intentions at heart and I appreciate them. I just want to left alone and for her to understand, I know what I am doing. I don't need another mother. I need supportive friends. This is a big jump for me and I am nervous all by myself. Comments and concerns like hers only make me even more nervous.

I have been so extraordinarily tired lately. I guess those cat naps I call bedtime are starting to catch up with me. So on that note, I think I will try for 8 hours of sleep tonight. Imagine that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home