The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 11th

It's September 11 again.

It's always an awkward day for me. It was in 2001 and still is in 2007. I woke up this morning and walked out of the house leaving my counseling tapes. I parked my car and left my folders in the trunk. My professor was talking to me and I blanked out in the middle of the conversation. I just stared at her like I had no good sense whatso ever. Nothing was coming together. I went to the office and left my books there when I got off. Like I said, just an off day. I was told to stay home tomorrow and normally I would argue it but I think I do need the time off. I came home and layed on the sofa for a bit until my momma came in and asked me how I thought I would last working 2 jobs and school. I hate to quit my second job but I don't think I have been this tired since my first semester of school and that was a hell I don't want to relive.

I actually had planned on writing about my weekend tonight but you know, its just one of those days. So I think I'll make a feeble attempt at keeping up on my homework and listen to my new CD's. P.S. Kanye's CD is way better than 50's. Don't waste the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home