The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Direction

I have been threatening to close this blog for the last couple of years and yet I find myself inevitably coming back to it. I have found I have a need to write and express myself. I feel better when I get it out and leave it all on the floor. But I think I need a new direction with my blog. This blog was started to be a place to write my BDSM adventures. However as time passes, I want to write about more than the lifestyle. The lifestyle is slowly taking a back seat to other things in my life and well, I want to talk about those other things. So I am going to create a new blog! Yay! I am actually super excited about this one because it does give me the opportunity to really let the real J come out. I am still building it. I am so excited I can't even decide on a background..LOL. So my writing here will slow down significantly as I start on this new blog and new venture. I am starting my new year a little early :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home