The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Old Habits Die Hard

I saw a website today where you can make photo books and I thought to myself "He would love that!" I was so irritated at the idea that I would think of him immediately when looking at this book. How the hell could I think of a good gift idea for him?! Then today he put a poem online and I started to correct the spelling. Ahh fuck it. I gotta kick the habit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home