The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nathaniel

I am a strong believer that God puts people in our lives for a distinct reason. I don't believe in mistakes. At least not on His end.

So it should come as no surprise to me that my co-worker Nathaniel is one of those people. We have always been very close, considering we are only 2 years apart as opposed to the ages of the other members on our team. People actually ask if there is something wrong when they don't see us together. When I started working for the company he was married. In fact, it was his wife who introduced us and me to the job. But they have since broken up and things have changed a bit between us. At least for me. He has really opened my eyes to the kind of man I have been desiring but not really looking for. He isn't in the lifestyle, but he is dominant through and through. And as time has started to pass he has made note of my submission. Our mornings usually start something like this:
Me: "I'm going to go get my breakfast"
Nathaniel: "Are you coming back here to eat with me?"
Me: "Would you like for me to do that?"
Nathaniel: "Yes."
Me: "Ok. Be right back."
I walk behind him. He opens my doors. He scratches my back. I sit at his desk simply because he tells me to sit there. Its odd, its uncomfortable, its refreshing. I don't feel the need to ask alot of questions. I don't feel like he lies. He wants a family, marriage...all the things I want. I feel so happy to be around him. He makes me feel ok about my relationship desires. I am just trying not to fall for him. And so far I don't think I have that worry. So yeah I am feeling pretty darn great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home