The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Suggested Reading

I went to Waldenbooks the other day to get a book called "Why Men Love Bitches", which made Eric double over in laughter at the thought that I would even go and look for a book with that title. However, beside the book was one called "The Pleasure Is All Mine: The Memoir of a Professional Submissive" by Joan Kelly. This book is wonderful! I have never heard of it but the author is a great writer. Her tale isn't overtly sexual but you get a clear idea of her feelings and thoughts about her sexuality and the men she has encountered. I am only halfway through but I have no doubt the rest of the book will be just as good.

The only drawback is that the cover won't allow me to take it to work and read on my breaks without a bunch of questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home