The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, September 14, 2007

Corset Lacing

I got my corset today!

Its soo gorgeous. It's a very soft black leather. It looks more beautiful in person than it did in the picture. I sat and looked at it for a bit before I tried it on. I was afraid it would be too small but the lady who sold it to me was right, my waist cinched in beautifully. I started looking up different types of corset lacing so I could learn to do it myself. I figure I won't always have someone to lace it for me so I better learn how to do it myself. Sometime this weekend I will start researching leather care. The straps are a bit big so I am going to have to take them to a leather worker sometime soon. I have to find someone good. I paid too much to have just anyone touching it. I can't wait to show it to M and to a couple other friends. I just found out there is going to be a fetish flea market at the end of the month and I had promised myself that the only out of town trips I would make this month would be for work and school purposes but this is almost too big to miss. Its something I will have to think about. I want to get a new ball gag, like my old one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home