The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Great Use of Comp Time

It's 30 minutes to 5.

My emotions have settled down significantly since this past weekend and I am actually looking forward to the upcoming weekend. My birthday is on Saturday and all I want to do is sleep in and clean. That doesn't seem super exciting to much of anyone else but I could use the mental break and I would love to celebrate my b-day in warmer and more pleasant climates. I sent an email to G's new girl and apologized for my grumpiness but she didn't reply. Not that I really expected she would, but I said my piece and I am good to go. I feel better about sending my pictures. I am sure that I really felt bad at first. I think it was fear. But he has never given me any reason to be afraid. I think alot of "this" is fear. Sometimes I feel like I have been down this road before and I am marching toward impending doom. I'm letting my past dictate my future and I said I would stop doing that. Sometimes I am afraid of the rejection, or being let down. But like all things, this too...shall pass.

Internet is down at home so I am at work and writing, which sucks because I hope I don't get blocked but I hate not being able to write when I want to. I like working here though. The people are so nice and so friendly and helpful. I am afraid I might get spoiled. I've been thinking about my blessings lately and twice this week someone has told me that I have a tendancy to be "impatient". I don't think I am but I suppose it must be true. I was so upset with G and how he treated me this weekend that it wasn't until the other day when I realized that it wasn't a completely bad thing. I am happy he is happy and has found someone to compliment him. But maybe he was a distraction, and an excuse. I have this desire to make some huge changes in my life after graduation and if I find a reason to not make a change, I will hold on to it. As time passes I am finding that there are fewer and fewer people to hold on to. Aside from M, I'm all out of play partners. (And the crowd gasps in horror!) And of course M doesn't really count. So is this a sign? I mean I ask God for signs all the time. Perhaps I should have asked him to show the sign to me. Maybe I need a map and a sign..lol. Or maybe I need to step out on faith.

Or maybe I need to stop rambling on here and go home. It's 10 minutes to 5.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh hey! Happy early birthday! *loves*

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home