The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Too Much Too Fast

So I haven't written in a while and wow, I have so much to talk about. I hope maybe to be able to get time this weekend or the beginning of next week. I have started my internship and working an 8-5 shift is no joke. Its a good job, just not used to being on such a rigid schedule. I also have an entry I have been working on but haven't completed. It's going to be monstrous. Well I need sleep so I hope to get time to write soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home