The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, April 24, 2009

Fear of Living

So I have finished moving into my new place and I am very happy to be here. In fact I have been so inspired with decorating ideas that I am almost overly anxious to get back to IKEA to pick up my new items. My life has been this almost unbearable cycle of happiness and saddness. I wish I could find a hole to hide in until my mind and soul had decided which way it wants to go. I am happy to have my new job and even more happier once I have come to realize just how much extra income I have to make some dreams a reality. I am happy to have my new place and have a place where I feel comfortable having my friends and family come and visit and stay in. However I am saddened that lately he has decided to not talk to me. He barely says hello. He doesn't answer my calls and maybe here and there will answer a text message. I went back to the house and noticed that they had moved their things into my old room the same day I moved out. It was as if they couldn't wait for me to move. It was as if I never existed. I have said I am sorry to the point of where I am sick of the phrase but he still seems disinterested in me or my existence. I feel like he hates me. In fact I would be willing to bet money on it. I don't know what I did or what happened but whatever it is, it has felt me not only alone but in a constant state of mild depression. I think of everything. I cry frequently. I have nightmares and sometimes can't sleep. I casually think of new ways to kill myself, the newest way being causing a wreck on the freeway. For some reason I have always figured that would be the way I would die anyway. Truth be told, I am not well. I know it and I feel some shame in it. I should be able to fix myself. I went to school for this. But this is not a normal situation. I don't live a normal life. He is in Sunshine's room with her. In what odd turn of life did I think that my ex-boyfriend would be coming over to spend time with my roommate and ignoring me as if he didn't know who I am? In what turn of life did I think that I would live this and think that it was some healthy way of healing? I am not ok. I wish other people knew. I wish they cared. The only 2 things that keep me from pulling a knife on myself (which is one of my frequent thoughts) is my parents and the fear that I would not die -- that I would live and have to go through it again but this time with the label of being certifiably crazy. How could this journey take me to this place? I am going to see my psychologist friend tomorrow. I decided to get serious about my therapy. I really don't have alot go choices now. I just want some to hold me and to care. I am so alone now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Jess...I love you, and I care. I know what it's like to feel that way about yourself, I can't talk about it on an open blog like this, but you are far from alone. Seas may part us, but I'm right there with you.

Go see your friend, talk it out, and get yourself some help. You don't have to feel this way, and you do not need a man in your life that makes you feel that way. Let go.
xxx

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home