The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Endings and Beginnings

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning" -Winston Churchill

So nearly 6 months after this short but intense tale began, it has just as intensely ended. So here I am, back to my writings. The past week has not been an easy one for me in the least. I have cried everyday and much to my own dismay, contemplated suicide, to the point of forming a plan, twice. I am at home alone and they are gone to to the BDSM activities I so desperately wish to join them in but I am ashamed. I am ashamed for others to see me collarless once again. Perhaps I am truly a horrible submissive. I even wonder if I am really a dominant and I just want to be submissive. In any case, my relationship is over and I am hurting above and beyond what I am used to. I am praying that this all gets better in time. It has to. I don't suppose I really have a choice. I am having trouble with understanding why this is happening. I am having trouble with being happy knowing that all that I know of this new place is about to be pulled from under me. I am having trouble with looking him in the face and offering him a smile when the only thing I want to do is cry. I hate that I have cried every night for the past week and even more so that I know that within the next few weeks it will not be much different. At this point I am pretty much rambling. I haven't had many coherent thoughts in a while and truth be told if I had one, I would probably be confused by it. (now that kinda makes me smile). I am going to add more to this later...when I get my thoughts together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home