The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, June 01, 2008

No sex?!

So its been a couple months since I have had sex. The last few times I have spent the night with M we have just watched movies and gone to bed. Nothing more than some cuddling and kisses. Last week at work I got so horny I tried to make myself cum in the bathroom but anyone who knows me knows I have a hard time being quiet. I kinda liked the idea of being dirty at work but it just wasn't working for me. And honestly I have been so busy the past couple of months to even think about having sex. However, now things have settled down and I am in a mood. Big time. Even to the point where I have been fantasizing about a friend of mine, who is a sub. Its kinda strange because I rarely..maybe never fantasize about women but part of me wants to dominate her. And what makes it worst is the fact that I am sure I could do just that. My best friend gets so frustrated with me because I won't claim the "bi-sexual" label but as time passes I am starting to wonder. Maybe I have been mentally blocking it. Not sure why. Another mystery for another day. Hopefully the upcoming weekend will be more promising. In the meantime, I'll just fantasize and wonder and ......hmm the bathroom is open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home