The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Graduate Speaks

So its been over 72 hours since my graduation and I now have earned the right to put M.S. behind my name. I felt so proud when I did my email signature today and added those 2 glorious letters behind my name. I am nervous about flying solo in my career but as I was working today I had a moment where I looked at my computer and my office and the amazing amount of work I had accomplished in my day and said to myself "Ha. I am the shit". I am so nervous, the reality of moving across the country is starting to really hit me. The idea that I will be out and about on my own in a very terrifying thought. However it's something I have been talking about for years. Finally after years of college I have time to do my own studying...studying myself. It feels like I should have more homework somewhere. I feel like something else should be in my way. But the truth, there is nothing. The only thing that limits me is money and the more I concentrate the more I find ways to save a dime and earn a dollar. Gosh I had so much to write but the truth is I am uber tired. I really got to get back into writing more and getting back to my roots. I will I promise. I got time now. Wow, imagine that... time.... What a concept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home