The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I haven't had time to miss you

So I finally took my counselor exam this weekend! YAY I am almost to the finish line. I should be in bed. I have my last week at my internship this week and man am I tired but I am going to miss my co-workers sooo much.

This weekend I have gotten a few messages from men who have made guest appearances in my life, most notably, A. I was shocked to get a message from him on my YIM and tried to be as brief as possible with him when answering his questions. Finally I asked why he was messaging me and he said that he missed me and was curious about my well-being. My response to him was "ohh". I have made it point to not tell people that I haven't missed that I miss them. Honestly I am too busy and too tired to miss them and in most cases, they have dumped so much shit in my life that I have been a better person for having them disappear. But of course as I start to make my exit out of one part of my life and entrance into another, the guests make their reappearance. Momma said that they always come back and yes they most certainly do. So I need to make sure that they get the hint they are no longer wanted or needed in my life. Or just come out and tell them directly. But I am nice... (insert smirk here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home