The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Suicidal butterflies and other quirks to living

My weekend started on friday...as weekends usually do with me speeding out of the parking lot to get to the car wash to wash my car before I got on the highway. I looove washing my car when its bright and sunny and friday was the perfect day to do it. I only had limited quarters so I had to vacuum the car fast so I could get it all done on 75 cents. Once I finished I looked up and happened to see a car had pulled into the car wash bay ahead of me. I walked around to the front of the car and stared down the man and the woman who were hurrying around the car to wash it. I try so hard to be understanding of people who come into the country illegally but lately I am ready to say "put em on a bus and send em back!" They wouldn't make eye contact with me and I rolled my eyes and left. I got on the highway and it felt like it only took me 20 minutes to get where I was going. Time seemed to pass slowly on friday, and in my favor! I got to my hotel and they lady said that she couldn't take my business card for the business rate (WTF?!) so I promptly took up my bag and told her I would go where somewhere else that would like my "business". I went to another hotel where the girl said that they had to take a $150 deposit on the room. Sad thing is that this was hardly a luxury hotel. I called my best friend and asked her for the number to a hotel we normally frequent and I went there...they took my business rate and with no holds or deposits. I was glad to just sit down. I went out later for dinner and sat in my room and watched TV and ate eggrolls. Bliss....

The next morning I got a call from the lady who runs our group and I just stared at the phone and rolled over. Ohhh no. Not again. I am always the "helper" girl. I wonder who will take my place when I leave. The tragedy of being around so many Dommes. I got to the venue and walked around the house, being my always smiley self. I loooove the house we use. Its beautiful and large and screams of the south with its large back porch and fireplace. I did end up doing my usual helper girl activities as usual. Part of it was guilt, part of it was not being able to find someone else to pawn it off on. We had an electric demo and I decided that today would be the day that I would get naked and zapped. I was nervous at the thought of being naked in front of everyone but once I was on the table and had a few zaps of electricity going through me I kinda forgot anyone else was there. Someone asked me a question and I started to answer it and then said "huh?". One of the Dommes in the group said "Dont ask that girl any questions, she doesn't even know her name" LOL Then another girl joined me on the table and I was hooked up to this contraption that is like a TENS unit but alot stronger. It could pulsate to the sound of music. Some songs were more torturous than others. In hindsight I am mildly mortified at the thought that my legs were wide open in front of the group. Could I be a shy exhibitionist? Who knows... There were some photographers who came and asked to take pictures of me on the table but I declined. I didn't really know them and I had no idea where my pictures were going. They took pictures of other couples and I would have taken one but I was just in jeans and a shirt. Which would have made for a very cute school pic but not for this. One of the photographers was a cute round faced girl. She had dyed her hair red and had this cute shade of red lipstick on. I introduced myself and come to find out we not only have the same first name but our nicknames are similar. She said she was called "splenda cake" because she is diabetic. Love it! She was just a doll. She probably wondered why I looked at her so much, but she was too cute not to. I watched a beautiful collaring ceremony and had to hold myself back to not cry. It was the first one I had ever seen. One friend complained that the Mistress was too rough on her girl but the girl was obviously very happy. Who are we to say what is and is not good for her? There was a guy there who kept staring me down until he finally spoke up and said I looked familiar. I hadn't seen him before and I tried to name as many places as he might have seen me but we couldn't make a match. I couldn't tell if it was something he was really thinking or just a come on line. He left early and I was kinda bummed. I wanted to play. I went back to the hotel room and got my clothes to go to a party downtown. I got back and changed and modeled off my outfit. Ok so I got some minor exhibitionist tendencies. I went down town and got lost at first but when I pulled up to the part my face dropped. It looked like a bunch of gothed out teens. This wasn't the party I had thought it was going to be. I decided to save my money and head back to the hotel room. I had eggrolls again and went to bed.

I woke up this morning and started flipping the TV and started watching Joel Osteen. Man! I see why people go to his shows. I love his preaching style. He was telling the story of Ruth and saying how if we keep doing good, blessings that we might not even deserve will come our way. And he is so right. I have had so many blessings lately and all because I have learned to just keep doing me. It was a great way to wake up. I got all packed up and got in the car and drove home. It was a pretty day today. As I was driving a butterfly suicided on my windshield. I have no idea why but in my mind I went "OMG, a butterfly just suicided on my windshield!" Why did that stick out in my head...no clue but I guess its just one of those quirks to living. Or dying...

Countdown to graduation: 27 days.....


PS. To the person who keeps "researching" me on yahoo and google (yes I know when someone looks me up on the internet), be nice and at least say hello :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home