The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Remember when?

Nike Pump shoes were the hottest shoes on the planet?

It was cool to be a Ruff Ryder and I wanted to get the tiger paw print tattoo on my breasts (I kinda still like that idea)

"Dat Butta" was the new word and we had to explain it wasn't something nasty to our middle school teachers

I was the first person to learn all the words to "put it in your mouth" and "Bout it Bout it" and all my friends thought I was either cool or had a nasty mind (the rap dream sooo died)

I realized I missed being in high school

I realized I missed being in college (undergrad)

was the last time I had a lazy Saturday where I could sit around and do nothing, thinking of everything, have nothing to show for it, and not care?

Before today? Nope.

I'm sooo going to pay for this later...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home