The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, May 26, 2008

The truth is...

...I am going bald.

I have been losing hair at the top of my head for the past couple of years and it seems like no matter what I do, I can't fix it. I can't help my hair grow back. And as this realization starts to settle in I am starting to wonder if my future is going to be filled with weaves and wigs as I slowly start losing all of my hair. It seems unfair that it would happen to me. I have never had much hair to start with and now that I am FINALLY getting it together, it all wants to fall out. I thought going natural would help but I am not as confident anymore. So back to the dermatologist I go. And pray that even a little bit will come back. Just a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home