The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Emotional Vampire

I am tired.

I am tired, cranky, irritable, sleepy, and overall a big emotional wreck. I have been working on mediocre sleep at best because Daddy is in the hospital. He has an enlarged prostate and urinary tract infection. I fear there is more to the story because he has had temps of 102 to 104. He shivers with cold all the time. He fell the other day and so we took him to the hospital. He keeps trying to move around but unfortunately because he won't eat, he is too weak. I had a very emotional client today and I felt horrible for her. Truly her life has come to pieces around her and I am not sure what I can so or do to ease her. She asked for a hug and while I normally discourage that, I think I needed one too. My middle brother has been evicted from his house and is sleeping on our den floor. I just pray I see the day when he gets his shit together. My youngest brother has been so far up his gf's ass that he hasn't done any chores in the house and everyday I come home, she's there. It drives me up a wall. All I want to do is sit on the sofa and watch TV. I stopped by the store where I used to work and spoke to my old co-workers. And while the new store is quite lovely, I am quickly reminded of why I no longer work for them. I have pretty much kept to myself this evening, except for the time I was in the hospital room with Daddy, Momma and my aunts. I tried to smile as much as I could for him and was happy to get a couple returned. It kills me to see daddy like that and even more so knowing I am moving in less than 2 weeks. All I can do is pray that things go well and the anti-biotics will start to work their magic.

I am about crawl and bed and let the world disappear....at least for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home