The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Brown Box Blues

So where do I begin?

I am tired. I am beyond tired. I found myself wanting to fall asleep on the way home today from work. As I got closer to the house I ran into some of the worst rain I have ever driven in. It was like floating over water like a boat. When I finally got home my daddy was home from the hospital and bitching about why the refrigerator wasn't cleaned out. I just looked at him and got up and went up stairs. I was way too tired to even answer his question. I fell asleep on the evening news and now my lower back is killing me and begging for a thermacare wrap. And to make matters worst I still have a long way to go on packing. I think I am just going to grab the basics and try to schedule some time in a couple months to come back and grab some more. I have so much to do and sooo little time to do it in. I am also growing increasingly annoyed with my family. My brothers will jump to help a girl move but I ask them to move a couple boxes and you would have thought I asked for their first born son. Its really irritating. I don;t know if they think I am not leaving or if they are anger at me for going. In any case, I am too tired to care either way. O asked me about my weekend with M and I really didn't feel like talking about it. I don't know why, but I never really feel like talking to others about our interactions. I had a good time with him looking at mattresses and chit chatting but the sex was painful and strained. O made the suggestion that maybe M doesn't want me to leave and I don't know if he does or doesn't. I'm not sure that I want to at this point. When he dropped me off sunday he walked out of the house and didn't kiss me. Which I found odd. I had to prompt him to do so. But anywho... its too much to think about right now. So now I am going to crawl in bed and get ready for another day of work, packing and stress. I need a vacation....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home