The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Alone

So another day in this wretched saga and I am trying to go for 3 nights in a row without crying. However I find it doubtful. I am alone. I feel alone. My only real solace is clacking away at my keyboard on this blog. No one really speaks to me much anymore. Sometimes they don't even look at me. I crawled into his bed this morning. I wanted to touch him. I wanted him to touch me and after an hour of rubbing and caressing him I crawled out of his bed, rejected. "Do you think we should be doing this?" He asked. "I don't know" was my reply. I guess the answer was no. I walked into the situation with the knowledge that this might happen. I was hoping for the best. Silly me...still hoping for good things. My camping trip with Sunshine is cancelled. They need time to work on their relationship. And while I cannot be mad and blame her in the least, I felt like for a second my last lifeline was pulled away. I am strongly trying to avoid being on the rebound and jumping up to find a replacement but I am so lonely and alone. I have a ton of phone numbers from people telling me to call them but I have nothing to say. I don't want to discuss our relationship with others. It wouldn't be right I suppose.

I went to a yoga class today and while a couple things were almost damn near impossible, it was quite a fun experience. The time really passed quickly and once I was done I did have a real sense of accomplishment. I am actually looking forward to going back again.

I really wish I had someone to call. I think this might be an Advil PM night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I haven't read your blog in forever. I miss you darlin'. And I really hope things look up for you soon. It's late, but I wanted to at least read your latest entry. I'm coming back tomorrow for more.

love you bunches
xx

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home