The Story of J

This is my diary.

These are my words, thoughts, feelings, sucesses, failures, desires and fears.

This is my life.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I only ask that you keep it respectful.

Please keep in mind there is no requirement for you to read this blog. If there is something here you do not like, leave. Thank you, J.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Motherless Child

"Sometimes I feel like a motherless child. A long, long way from home..."

The days seem to simultaneously get easier and harder. I feel safe at work, despite the frustration of being around people who seem upset that I have found a better paying job. However, I almost hate to go home. I find myself packing my evenings with as many activities as possible in order to keep from coming straight home. I have decided to put on my brave face and deal with things as they may. Last night was the first night I didn't cry in over a week. Last night I sat in the bed beside him while he held his stomach from eating something that didn't agree with him. I should have left him alone to wallow in the pain but I didn't. I rubbed his back. I tried to make him feel better. I felt foolish again. He wasn't there to rub my back when I cried. Perhaps that's what makes us different. I am still here, still trying. And while I truthfully want to hate myself for it, I can't because its one of the parts of me that I still find redeemable and worthwhile during this whole debacle. I have felt a huge blow to my self esteem and its one I can honestly say I have never really experienced. I feel like I have been a poison in his life. He looks me in the eyes and says that he is hurting. And all I do is think, "How much must it hurt if it hurts more to have me than to let me go?" I am not sure what my future here in California looks like but its a scary one. I still desire him. I still want to be his and to be owned by him. However I am keenly aware of whats happened. We looked at horoscopes to day and he jokingly said "Let me see who I am going to get to replace you". His words cut deep but I kept my brave girl smile on my face. I figured the argument wasn't worth it for me anymore. I have gotten several emails from people in the community asking about my well being and I must admit, I am floored! It means the world to me that someone would care to ask about my well being. I was checking a bdsm website I frequent and saw an eloquent post he made in regard to this collar he made the the Domme in his family. I felt a sharp pang of jealousy. I wondered why he never made such proclamations to me. I try not to dwell on these things but unfortunately I have too much time to think these days. I have been questioning my submission. I have been questioning my attractiveness. I have been questioning my worth. Its a hard, hard time for me and one that I am certain of will change my life permanently. I am trying to focus on the positives that are coming. I have a great job lined up, I am moving in to a new place and I am trying to get myself in a better place, mentally and physically. I wonder if anyone will want me after this. I wonder if they will look at me and think "If she couldn't work with them, what good would she be to me?" I thank God everyday for sunshine. She was my champion and spoke up for me when I couldn't speak up for myself. How do you repay friendship like that? I don't know but I will be doing it for a long time and with great pleasure. Part me of keeps thinking...hoping...he will change his mind but my observations (which may be a bit skewed) show me he has moved on, ready to find my "replacement". But I am strong. At least I like to think I am. At least I used to be. I hate that I wasn't more open and honest with my feelings. I hate that it took me so long to get over my homesickness and fears. But I am sure there is a plan in all of this. I am sure its a better place for me to be someday, some where.

But in the mean time, I paint my big girl face on and keep trudging toward a better day...
a better place....
somewhere where I belong...
a home....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home